Comments on Presentation 08/27/2010
Write the answers to the questions above.
If you have an opinion or suggestion to help students understand or comprehend English better then write your comments. This section will be considered as part of the evaluation criteria.
Style and spelling will be assessed.
LOOK AT THE PICTURE
1. Look and analyze the picture posted on this page.
2. Read the questions written under the picture.
3. Answer the questions according to your experience.
4. Make sure you use appropriate language spelling and writing style, example; grammar, sintax, etc.
5. Remember to follow the instructions given in the classroom by Lola.
6. First student on the Attendance list reports all the answers written on the blog in a Power Point Presentation to students, the following class.
7. Second student on the Attendance list uploads a picture for everyone to analyze. The person in charge of uploading picture needs to write 5 questions based on the picture for his/her classmates to answer.
8. Third student on the Attendance list reports all the answers written on the blog by classmates on the blog in a Power Point Presentation to students, the following class.